Sagaci Research is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our sales team in South Africa. The SDR will drive sales of our flagship subscription-based data products - SagaBrand, SagaTracker and SagaCube - which answer a prescient need in the market and help brands understand the consumer and trade environment in African markets. The SDR role is your chance to grow your career in B2B sales and to develop your skills in some of the world’s fastest-growing markets.
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting through close
- Understand industry dynamics and trends, identify potential target customers, map key stakeholders and uncover needs of relevant prospects
- Contact potential clients through telephone calls, e-mail or other forms of communication
- Conduct discovery calls with prospects in order to qualify opportunity
- Pitch Sagaci Research’s products (SagaBrand, SagaTracker and SagaCube) and organize demo calls to be managed together with our Customer Success Team.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales development activity in our CRM
Your profile - necessary
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in either selling complex B2B services or in FMCG marketing
- You have excellent prospecting skills and are comfortable making cold and warm introductions by phone and email. You realize that in sales, rejection is the route to success.
- You have excellent written / verbal communication skills
- You love to learn and are prepared to operate outside your comfort zone in order to do so
- You are a team player. You are not shy to ask for help
Your profile - It is a plus
- Experience in selling data products
- International experience
- Ability to speak French